Internet is not that complex like it was in early 2000, but with improving technology there are a lot of options available to the end-user. The first thing for the user is to select a better option and then educating himself to get the full benefit of the device. In this case, we are talking about routers and specifically Tenda routers Login, setup and reset details. I have designed a guide for Tenda router user. I hope it will fulfill all the requirements.
- 1 Tenda Login (192.168.0.1) Details
- 1.1 How do I log into my Tenda router or How do I access Tenda?
- 1.2 What is the Tenda default password?
- 1.3 How can I connect to Tenda Wi-Fi?
- 1.4 What is Tenda IP address?
- 1.5 How do I log into my router if I forgot the password?
- 1.6 How do I find my Internet password or How do I find out what my WiFi network password is?
- 1.7 Why is my Tenda not working?
- 1.8 How do I connect my Tenda router to my DVR?
- 1.9 How do I log into my access point?
- 1.10 What is WPS button?
Tenda Login (192.168.0.1) Details
Each router has its own way of working and some do and don’t. The major issue is the technical setup of the router and makes it work properly. I have created a guide for Tenda routers setup and basic questions that need to be answered.
How do I log into my Tenda router or How do I access Tenda?
For Tenda Router access or Login, Follow the following steps:
- Power on your Tenda Router and make sure it is connected to the stable internet connection.
- Connect the router via Wi-Fi or network cable from the device you want to use to log in the Router.
- Launch your favorite Browser on your Device. (prefer Desktop device for better interface).
- Enter the URL ( http://tendawifi.com ) or IP Address ( i.e. 192.168.0.1 ) on the browser’s search bar and press enter. (You can find the Default IP address under the Router).
- Enter your Username and Password.
Now you will be navigated to the Control Panel, where you can easily change and configure the Tenda wifi router settings.
What is the Tenda default password?
The default password for almost all Tenda routers is admin.
(Note: Tenda AC6 default password is also admin)
Remember to change your default password to prevent the Tenda Wifi router password hack.
How can I connect to Tenda Wi-Fi?
- If you want to connect to Tenda Wi-Fi from Android smartphone, iPhone or other Apple IOS Devices:
- Go to Setting.
- Press “Wireless and Networks” (for Android) – Press “Wi-Fi” (for iPhone or IOS).
- Toggle the Wi-Fi button to ON.
- Press on Wi-Fi to Launch another Menu (For Android only).
- Wait for a moment to let the device search for all Wireless Networks.
- Look for your Wi-Fi router name and Press it. (Note: If your Wi-Fi Network or SSID is hidden, then you can choose “Add a Wi-Fi Network).
- If your Router / Wireless Network is not secured than it would connect automatically in a while and you will skip further steps.
- If Your Router / Wireless Network is secured then you would be asked to enter the password.
- Enter the Correct Password, and press enter.
If you want to connect to Tenda Wi-Fi from PC using Windows 10:
- Click on the Button on the Right Bottom corner of your screen on your taskbar.
- Wait for the PC to search for all available Wireless Networks and click on your desired Network’s Router Name.
- If it is not secured, then It will connect automatically else it will ask you to enter the password.
- Enter the correct password, and click on the “Connect” button.
What is Tenda IP address?
Tenda IP address is an address you use for Tenda router access for changes and configuration. It is also a Gateway IP Address your device uses to access the Internet via Tenda Router.
What is IP address of Tenda by default?
Tenda Wifi Router IP Address by Default for many routing devices is 192.168.0.1.
If it doesn’t work, you can also check 192.168.10.1 OR 192.168.2.1 or check the complete guide here https://techwarior.com/192-168-1-1/.
How do I log into my router if I forgot the password?
You need to Factory Reset your router to Log in after you have forgotten your password.
Now the question is how to reset Tenda router? Follow the following instructions:
- Look for the RST/WPS button, usually at the back or bottom of the router.
- Press and hold the button for 8 seconds, until all LED Lights flashes.
- This will restore the default settings and Password for the Router which is normally left Blank or you should enter admin.
How do I find my Internet password or How do I find out what my WiFi network password is?
You can find your Internet Wi-Fi Password by:
- Logging into your Tenda homepage by entering Tenda wifi router IP address into your Mobile or Desktop Device’s Browser (Complete Instructions discussed above).
- Click on the “Wireless Setting” Tab on your Tenda homepage.
- You will find your Internet / Wi-Fi Password under the “Wi-Fi Name and Password” Section.
Note: Password is usually shown by default but if it is hidden, you can click on the “Tenda WiFi Password Show” option to reveal it.
How do I change my IP password?
- If you want to change your password, follow the 3 steps mentioned above and place your new password in place of the old one and Press “OK”.
Note: Try creating a Strong Password that is at least 8 characters long. You may use Symbols and numeric to make it stronger.
Why is my Tenda not working?
If your Tenda Router is not working, try one of the following steps:
- Restart your device, by removing the power adopter from the socket and placing it back.
- Reset your device by Pressing WPS / RST Button for 8 seconds, until all LED indicator flashes.
- Upgrade your device to the latest firmware.
- Make sure you are getting the Internet from your service provider.
- Make sure your Power Adaptor or cable is working fine.
- If the problem persists, contact the Tenda Technical Support for solving your problem. Global Number: (86) 755-27657180
How do I connect my Tenda router to my DVR?
To connect your Tenda Router with DVR, Follow the following steps:
- Connect your Router with the Computer via Ethernet cord.
- Open your browser, type in your Router’s IP Address and press enter to access the Tenda homepage.
- Click on Advanced Settings Tab and then click on Virtual Tab.
- Fill both boxes of Start Port and End Port on First Line with 80.
- Fill both boxes of Start Port and End Port on Second Line with
- Fill both boxes of Start Port and End Port on Third Line with 34599.
- Enter your DVR IP in All three lines under LAN IP.
How do I log into my access point?
To Login to your Access Point you need to:
- Connect your device with the Access Point you want to Login via Wi-Fi Connection or Ethernet Cable in LAN Port.
- Open the browser and Enter your IP address, you pre-set while creating the access point. The default IP Address for Access Point is 192.168.0.254.
- Enter your Login details and have access to the Home Page.
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It is a button usually at the back or under the Router.
WPS is a Standard for Network Security that helps in faster connection of Router with Wireless devices.
When WPS Button is pressed on the router, Wireless devices can easily access the internet without entering any network password.
You can visit techwarior for more such awesome tutorials.